wind issues/ Bergey [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Jul 2 16:56:44 PDT 2004

Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

Hi Ezra,

I think we can look to the solar thermal industry for a basic design for
testing.

And no I do not support manufacturers 'self-test  and certification.  Too
much room for abuse.

jay