Wind Turbines with Windy Boy Inverter - Point Power [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Jun 26 21:05:07 PDT 2004

Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
http://click.topica.com/caacneLbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

One reason Bergey might not want to see breakers in their system is that the
controller may need to stay connected to the battery to allow proper
functioning of the dump load. That's how the old type analog controllers are
on the Bornay turbines we import. If the connection were to fail between
battery and controller, how will the machine "know" when to shut down?

Or?

Matt T