Wind Turbines with Windy Boy Inverter - Point Power [RE-wrenches]

William Bryce wlbryce at direcpc.com
Sat Jun 26 22:03:20 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

If the breaker trips, the controller will stay online and the turbine
will go into “slow mode” or if you have a diversion load attached it
will continue to function, but dump the power into the diversion load.
I think that the main reason for not wanting a breaker is to prohibit a
sudden shutdown under load that may spike and damage the controller.

Logan

http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm