PV combiner box protection [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed Jun 23 13:34:40 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

Ray,

Christmas lights now have fuses. Standards are getting stricter for
everyone. It is very difficult to justify based on stuff that we have
allowed for years.

For instance, nobody should be allowed to drive a vehicle with a huge bomb
for a gas tank. We know it is an issue, but we are not going to allow people
to drive around with real ammo just because they have a bomb in their gas
tank.

Bill.