neutral and ground in the ground? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Tue Jun 22 23:24:41 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

William,

All that verbiage is wonderful, but a simple diagram in the Handbook
explains the whole thing a lot more clearly. It is worth the price of the
book.

Bill.