install time for tile trac [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 14:10:33 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Sorry,

My comments were  tangential... we rarely use Tile Trac because we
prefer to use tile roof mounts with flashing.

/wk

>For full flashed stanchions, our installed cost runs $25-$35 per post
>(hardware+labor) for most tile roofs. For Calflake (or is it Calshake?)
>and other flimsy, flakey, fiber-tile products, special work is required
>(reroof with comp.) but the roofer we use is familiar, comfortable and
>economical doing the preparation for solar installations. Even the
>re-roof situations usually aren't that bad (~$2-3/sq ft with 30yr comp).
>Since we typically use 1-1.5 posts per panel, a price of $40-$60 per
>panel (extra for tile) normally works for us.
>
>/wk
>

>At 10:00 AM 6/18/2004, you wrote:
>
>>-----------------------------------------------------------
>>Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase productivity
>>with a secure remote-access solution from ToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with
>>your office. FREE TRIAL:
>>http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbdh77Ha/ExpertCity
>>-----------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>A question for wrenches using prosolar's tile trac product on tile roofs:
>>
>>How much additional labor time do you find for installing on a tile roof
>>over installing on a composite shingle roof?
>>(per attachment point or per kw or per ?)
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Antony
>>
>>-----------------------------------------------------------
>>Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening, weekend or
>>FlexNet® classes ­ over 130 locations. Look into our programs and get the
>>degree that gets you going!
>>http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbdh77Hf/UOP
>>-----------------------------------------------------------
>>

>>- - - -
>>To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>>
>>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>>
>>List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>>
>>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>>
>>Hosted by Home Power magazine
>>
>>Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

>Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card 0% Intro APR*, No
>Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus® award* Start Saving Today ­ APPLY
>NOW! It's fast, easy and secure.
>http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbdh77Hf/Discover Card
>
>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caaclxSbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/OmahaSteaks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm