Inverter Generators [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 16 21:21:36 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caaclxSbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

Travis,
According to the Yamaha literature, the boost feature allows the 12V
starting battery to supply up to 500 additional watts (beyond the 3,000
rated watts) for up to 10 seconds. It's primarily to start an RV air
conditioner, I think. It's completely irrelevant if the unit is primarily
for backup battery charging through an inverter.
By the way, Travis, we became Yamaha dealers in order to carry these
inverter generators only. They're everything you said. Thank you for the
tip, given here a couple of years ago.
Allan @ Pos E