Plasma TV on square-wave inverter [RE-wrenches]

Kelly Keilwitz kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Tue Jun 8 23:15:58 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

Bill,
I presume they don't suck any more energy than the same size CRT TV?
-Kelly