Long distance DC feeders [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Mon Jun 7 14:14:43 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

All:

Quick "chime-in"... Regardless!!!!!! of how you interpret the NEC on
"Grounding Separate Structures", as long as you are using currently
configured US compatible equipment and system grounding schemes, BOND ALL
GROUNDS PARALELL AND PROPERLY SIZED IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK AND NOT SCRATCH
YOUR HEAD LATER!  (Sorry for all the caps... Trust me here or suffer...)

Two Cents (Guess you all know by now that I didn't have any winning Lotto
Tix)

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute
mlafferty at universalenergies.com