Urinating competition - Just not in your gas tank! [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 15:41:20 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Matt

Oddly enough, I have experience with BD! At least I managed to convince one
of my daughters in it enough for her to buy a new Jetta TDI expressly to run
on the stuff. My son-in-law, left-wing pinko commie that he is (Good Lad!)
also bought a 98 Mercedes 300 TD for the same reason. Both cars run
perfectly on store-bought BD, but at $3.50 a gallon they'd better!

I have an 85 Peugeot TD wagon (that gets 40 MPG on plain old Diesel) needful
of a new tranny that we've kept for the same reason. Now to find a spare
month to fix it.
Used French-fry oil is another matter. The cost of converting to a secondary
tank, fuel heaters and extra filters seems a little daunting to me, but a
lot of perfectly sane people take the time to do it.

Good luck!

Matt T