Urinating competition - Just not in your gas tank! [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jun 4 15:06:02 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Thanks, Matt L,
The Biodiesel thing is sort of a dilemma--it's totally RE, but I would guess
it's only of interest to a few Wrenches, so in that respect inappropriate
for this list. I am very interested myself, being owner of a pair of  '85
Mercedes 300 diesels that are in primo condition except for the smell of
their exhaust and their effect on the planet...

May I suggest that we either establish a separate Bio-Wrenches forum, or
else agree to use an existing forum, such as
http://www.greasecar.com/forum.cfm. There are possibly other/better ones out
there too. Michael, please weigh in here.

And I have offered my peace to Matt T offlist. I included one opinion that
I'd like to share, to see if I'm out to lunch here:

<re this: <I agree with Wm. Miller that the list isn't meant for promoting
one's products (even though it seems like one for promoting or trashing
other's).> Matt, there's a big difference between the two. The Wrenches list
is for reviewing pro/con the products that we use in our work, but our
reviews are only legitimately impartial if we have no business stake in the
perception that results. If it's your product (or to your financial benefit)
then you must adhere to the tighter set of rules for being on the list as a
manufacturer's rep. Pretty simple, clear, and fair to me.>

Now it's time for me to shut up.
Allan @Pos E