small rooftop wind turbine [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Jun 2 06:12:58 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

Here is another one www.wyndpower.com .

 -Begins generating usable power with a gentle 3.8 mph breeze
 -Designed for areas with wind speeds of 8 to 12 mph and above
 -Vertical axis wind turbines for any urban or remote application
 -Performance is independent of ever-changing wind directions
 -Mounts on any commercial or residential flat or pitched roof
 -Utilizes both vertical and horizontal components of wind
-No expensive unsafe tower or noisy propellers required
-A breeze in the trees will bring power to the people(SM)
-Reduce your reliance on conventional energy sources

Last I heard there wasn't much energy available in 3.8 MPH winds.

Todd

"Tom Elliot, Guffey Energy Works" wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Anyone familiar with this product?
> http://www.renewabledevices.com/swift.htm
>
> The website is lacking in technical details, to say the least.  It sounds a
> lot like the press for the Air line of turbines.
>
> Tom

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ExpertCity

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm