Reglazing SunWave flat plate collectors [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Sun May 23 20:20:04 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacf0Dbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Discover Card

In a message dated 5/10/2004 7:30:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bill_loesch at compuserve.com writes:

> Any thermal wrenches out there who have had any experience with
> reglazing the above flavor collector?

Bill,  I was working on a SunWave system, first dealing with the leaking 1000
gallon tank in the basement but before I could get that part done, the severe
snow load load two winters ago took the whole thing off the roof so the
project is history.  I found the same thing that Acorn has no knowlege of their own
systems installed in the early 80's.

John
CVSolar
Rutland, VT

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caaccMMbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com