SW's in marine areas and paralleling with inductive loads. [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon May 10 20:51:22 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ ExpertCity

Carl,

What you need are Outback FX 2000's stacked. Since they are sealed
units, corrosion won't be a problem. Plus, they can be stacked in
series, series parallel and parallel to almost any size imaginable.

I recently installed a 14 kW quad-stack that is (now) working flawlessly
at running a huge system with multiple induction motors, computers,
refers, ice makers, a server, you name it. Save yourself from future
piles of rust and get a better sine wave!

Check the Outback website sometime.

Cheers,

Matt T