12v dc timer [RE-wrenches]

Ron Schroeder wd8cdh at optonline.net
Wed May 19 10:46:12 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMSbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ ExpertCity

Hi Dan,

Go to Home Depot.  One of the commonly available digital timers that
replaces a wall switch is rated for AC and is also rated for a couple of
amps at 28VDC.  Says so right on the back of the blister package.  About
$20 if I remember correctly.  I have seen them at Sears also.

Ron Schroeder
E. E. S.

Dan Whigham wrote:

> Does anyone know of a wholesaler for 12v programmable times- other than
> realgoods. I have an application monitoring buffalo in the Dakotas and
> need
> to turn on and off a digital recording device.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Dan Whigham
> www.scsolar.com
> Phone 803-802-5522
> Fax     803-233-1750

Ron
EES
WD8CDH
Brookhaven National Lab

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ AIU

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com