Generally bad electrical work [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun May 9 20:46:07 PDT 2004

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Bob-O and Joel,

For those concerned with questionable electrical work, take a trip to
Costa Rica sometime!
Even the commercial/industrial stuff would make you cry. One of the
houses I stayed in had the pole drop so close to the ground (right above
the sidewalk) you had to stoop way over to go under it. And that was one
of the Better ones! I saw huge masses of mixed electrical and telephone
wires all balled up and suspended by old rope right on the front of a
business in downtown San Jose. I saw conductors tossed over distribution
lines (with rocks at the end) feeding right through open windows. I took
showers in several places that had the notorious "hippy killer" water
heating shower heads, and lived to tell you about it!

It's safe to say that some of the sloppiest electricians here would be
some of the best money could buy in many parts of the world.

Matt T