PV buydown policy request [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Tue Apr 27 10:34:03 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caab6awbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ ExpertCity

All,

I won't say much because Bob said it so well, I'm in agreement with all of
his points especially the 'kicker for NABCEP'.  As always keep up the good
work Allan!.

Ezra Auerbach
DragonSun Consulting