Big Wire? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 09:05:25 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Well now...$2000 is a another story. Keeping #10 versus #12 or #6 versus #8
or most other combinations is not so drastic a cost difference.

I'm curious about the $2000 upsize price differential. What was the solar
array size, total system price and wire and conduit price with the bigger
wire? And what was the solar array size, total system cost and wire and
conduit price with the smaller wire?