Hydro and PV diversion [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 17:37:57 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab8K4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Hi Gary,

Some interesting stuff you've got cooking!
It would be better if you could stage your diversion elements, rather
than slamming them both on together. Turn on the lower element first,
then if the voltage creeps up another 0.2v or so, turn on the upper
element, and 0.5v or so above that, the MX60 starts regulating the PV.
Only trouble is, you'll need a second voltage sensitive switch gizmo and
relay to run the second element. One of the Simple Switches ought to do
it. Sounds like fun!

Cheers,
Doug Pratt