Outback Inverters - Master / Slaving [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Wed Apr 14 10:13:52 PDT 2004

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Todd Cory wrote:
> Can Christopher please let list members know where to send their mates
> to be upgraded for use with grid tied versions of the VFX inverter?

MATEs can just be sent in to the OutBack address below for upgrading -
but please call us ahead of time to get an RMA number to ensure proper
tracking and fastest return time. The RMA number should be put on the
outside of the box (and I usually put it on a label on the product
itself as an additional precaution).

If having a system without a MATE onsite is a problem - let us know and
we can get you one ahead of time for the exchange.  This also is helpful
when, due to distance, making it a single trip ugrade process is
required. Just let us know what you need and we will make it work out.

Don't send the MATEs to my attention as I am travelling very often and
they might sit in my office until I return!

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
www.outbackpower.com
19009 62nd Ave NE
Arlington WA 98223 USA
Tel 360 435 6030

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab8K1bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Val Rad
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm