ABB Type AB1 Meters for Net Metering [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Apr 9 08:03:32 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Here in OR, the utilities want to put in a two register digital meter
so they can unbundle the RE generated power. A semi-legal ripoff and
work around of the net metering law. I just don't understand why
utilities would risk being seen as slime just for a few pennies. Has
to do with the monopoly mentality, I suppose.
In any case, they can get a revenue grade, two register digital meter
pre-programmed for bi-directional reading from General Pacific, Inc
in Portland, OR for $160.00. It's the Centron 5X1. God knows why they
need a four-quadrant (whatever that is) meter for $600.00. Contact me
off list for more details.
Best,Bob-O

--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ GoDaddy

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com