Utilities and AC Disconnects [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 09:18:52 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
I've never really gone into the question of what SCE officially
wants by way of disconnects, but they haven't asked for
anything beyond a 1-line drawing and a signed off city permit
for any of our installations. But I'm sure there are installations
connected to SCE that lack the VLD within access distance
of the meter/panel.

/wk

http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Val Rad
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com