Grounded for two weeks...hopefully longer [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Apr 5 13:14:36 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Brad,

I think your assessment is correct, and it is my general recommendation to
inspectors who ask. However, exposure to physical damage is in the eyes of
the beholder and is not well defined in the code.

Bill.