Grounded for two weeks...hopefully longer [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Geddes b.geddes at clear.net.nz
Thu Apr 1 12:49:17 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab593bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Hello all,
               I have been trying to find a suitable way to perform ground
functions also.  So far my best effort is similar to the BP approach using a
SS thread forming hex head screw.  This still means drilling pilot holes and
making earth leads to clamp under said screws.

Although perhaps not perfect, if the manufacturers included a SS set nut
into the frame in place of their hole this may be of use in most cases.
Sure, there are going to be situations where the set nut is not accessable,
but with some consideration in mounting design it may be a useful help.  We
still need to form cables but at least there would be a secure bonding
point.

Bruce Geddes
PowerOn

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
http://click.topica.com/caab6aabz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Insurance4usa.com

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com