Inverter Shoot-Out continues [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 14:22:49 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab5n2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Hello Don,

Lots of people are interested in real-world PV. And definitely lots of
customers.

Bench testing is also very important. The April 2004 issue of Photon Das
Solarstrom Magazin (German) has a great full-page color photo on page 50 of
a lab with a wall full of European inverters being tested.

Best regards,
Joel Davidson