adding MX60 to power panel [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Sun Mar 14 20:59:41 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Stauffer" <rstauffer at rocketweb.net>

> I connect the PV and any DC loads off of the battery side by removing the
bolt that holds the 4/0 lug and placing an add on neutral bar from an AC
main panel and replacing with a longer bolt through the add on.  Works well
and allows easy future taps.

Ron,
That makes sense to me, but it is an extensive enough modification that it
may void any listing on the product, and could subject you to liability
issues if the equipment was involved in a fire, even if not of your cause.
Careful!
Allan @+E

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com