Sunnyboy ground fault mystery [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander, VSE kirk at vtsolar.com
Sun Feb 29 10:33:01 PST 2004

Upon very close inspection, -2- of these -6- old modules are shorted to
their respective frame. This is why I don't warranty work on used equipment.
Anyway there will be a happy ending, at least for me, since I've convinced
the customer he should sell these panels as a handyman's special and buy new
ones.

thanks for everyone's good advice here.
Kirk

Vermont Solar Engineering
Kirk Herander
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
Certified Solar PV Installer(TM)
Xantrex Certified Dealer Charter Member
NYSERDA-eligible installer
Vermont Solar and Wind Partner