Windyboy on AC bus... [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Feb 21 12:51:41 PST 2004

Geoff,

Since we're going to soon be distributing the things I can't go blabbing
about how cool they are, yes I can! there is a line of 2.5 and 4.5 kW
multi-mode inverters soon to hit the market that 1: double as a wind
turbine controller, allows for multi-source inputs, provides up to 90%
efficiency from source to grid connection, works in grid-tie or
stand-alone, is field selectable for 50 or 60 Hz, has 110 split-phase
output in 60 cycle output, has full LCD display, has a 232 serial port
connection, takes up to 300 volt WT input and 420 v PV input, accepts
generator power, has a 48 VDC and 110 VDC versions, oh there I've said
too much! Oh yeah, they will have UL listing this month.

The really cool thing about these units (in my wind oriented way of
seeing) is that they provide everything you need in one box and are
highly efficient to boot. We're going to use them with our Eoltec 6 kW
turbines for sure.

Matt T