GT with Batteries (was SW Plus) [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Feb 9 18:46:10 PST 2004

Joel and Allan,

Always one to contradict blanket statements, I have to say that I am
extremely pleased with my pre-GTI SW system. Knock on wood, it has performed
flawlessly for over five years. I think that is signficant. With the
adjustment made to make it run more efficiently, with C-40s and a low fill
factor AstroPower AP-120 array, I'm a satisfied customer.

Personally, I think Outback, SMA, Beacon, Magnatek, and EVERY JOE'S INVERTER
HOUSE (no such thing in case you serious people are wondering) have a very
tall task to beat my system.

Can it be done--Absolutely. Is it easy to post the reliability numbers of
the SW--no way. Remember that an inverter has to work to make electricity
;-).

Bill.