Astropower [RE-wrenches]

Scott: Backwoods Solar scott at backwoodssolar.com
Fri Feb 6 14:15:04 PST 2004

Bill wrote:

"With all do respect to the good folks at Backwoods, AstroPower purposely
did not want to sell to those types of resellers because of concerns that
DIYers would cause them numerous headaches that they experienced 4-6 years
ago."

For the record Bill, up until last fall, Astropower actively recruited us
with numerous calls, T-shirts, sales binders, etc.  We respectfully chose
not to resell their product due to perceived problems at Astropower. And our
DIYers virtually never cause our module manufacturers headaches. We must be
lucky!

Scott

Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com
Phone(208)263-4290  Fax (208) 265-4788  in Idaho, USA

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com