drawing program [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Sat Jan 31 09:49:46 PST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi David & Jeff et al,

I use the current incarnation of MinCad which is called Vectorworks
(10.5.1), http://www.nemetschek.net/. It has the power of AutoCad
including import/export of dwg/dxf files, 3D etc. It also includes a
free viewer so clients can view and print using a digital copy of
their plans. It also has the added advantage of being cross platform
compatible with both Mac & PC versions of the application and free
viewer. It is also ~same price or cheaper than ACad LT with much more
functionality. It usually wins a yearly architectural shoot out
because it is easier and quicker to use. We own 5 seats, 4 Mac and 1
PC, and have used it for over 13 years.

Contact me off list to discuss.

David Henry
Harmony Farm Supply