Production survey [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Jan 19 15:46:10 PST 2004

Hi Antony and Wrenches. Just wanted you to be assured that folks outside of this list do not have access to your email addresses. As list owner, I have access to them, but not even list members can download the email addresses. I regularly download your addresses as backup in case something goes wrong at Topica and I am forced to move the list.

So, that leaves reading the archives online at the Topica web site as a potential source for folks harvesting email addresses. But if you check out our messages online, the email addresses appear radically changed from what they really are. This is Topica internal security, and if you click on one of them, it opens a page that is internal to Topica to send one of us a message.

The only non-list email that has been sent to the addresses on this list has come from Home Power. Some time ago, we sent out info about articles we were soliciting from experienced installers. More recently, we merged this list with our own list and the RE Directory list (formerly known as InBiz) to let you know that Home Power was starting a new regional directory of installers in the magazine.

So, you should not be receiving any mail from outside sources as a result of being on the Wrenches list.

If you have any questions about this, please contact me off list.

Antony Tersol wrote at 03:24 PM 01/19/2004:

>And of course, I won't sell or transfer your email addresses to anyone (although I suspect just appearing on this newslist has already made us all appear on some junk email lists).

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Few of us can easily surrender our belief that society must somehow make sense. The thought that The State has lost its mind and is punishing so many innocent people is intolerable. And so the evidence has to be internally denied."
			Arthur Miller

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com