Higher than 48 nom Arrarys (was Different perspectives,) [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 10:32:17 PST 2004

Hi Travis and Chris
I have a 72 volt MPP system 2400 watt on two each two
axis trackers here in minnesota, Where we have seen
-30F on several bright days.  It is one of the earily
MX60s and I think it is now three years of operation.
I did not worry, I did not think this through.  The
system has been flawless.

I would think with the newer MX60s there would be even
more margin of error.  I only wish I could have Wired
for 96 volts.

Darryl

--- "Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar" <ozsolar at ipa.net>

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com