System metering products and service [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jan 2 10:21:10 PST 2004

We observed exactly the same ("George" at Cruising Equipment was supposedly
the one person who could fix them) years ago, and took exactly the same
action. We haven't ever sold or installed a TM500, but buy TM2020s ten at a
time from Ralph. Very good support, but I have cautioned Ralph that as
equipment evolves, with "Smart Shunts" and integrated
inverter/controller/monitor communication, his meter will become
increasingly obsolete.

How many of you have had E-Meter customers tell you that "it was at 78% and
then suddenly it jumped to 100%, and now I don't know what to believe".
Always 78%.

Allan at Positive E.