System metering products and service [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Thu Jan 1 13:08:04 PST 2004

The original makers of the E-meter were that way too.  Problems reported
consistently for over a year and they denied the problem.  So we switched to
TriMetric and have had excellent instant support every time from Ralph
Hiesey, the maker.  Xantrex licensed a version of that meter as well, but we
stayed with Bogart Engineering version (Ralph Hiesey) for this reason.
Steve Willey,
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems
steve at backwoodssolar.com

Steve Willey,