battery shoot-off [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sat Dec 25 14:27:39 PST 2004

We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don’t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
http://click.topica.com/caacZptbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/KnockOutDebt

Actually the Trojan  L-16H is now 420 a/h the L-16 P is 396 a/h

Todd

Marco Mangelsdorf wrote:

> Now, I know there's been discussion before on folks' battery of choice, and I'd
>
> like to take it to a new level.  I'm asking for three things from the brethren
>
> (and the heretofore small numbers of sisteren): 1) among the these three
>
> choices--Trojan L16H (395AH), Surrette S530 (400AH) and Deka L16 equivalent
>
> (370AH)--which is your battery of choice for off-grid residential?

snip

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacVmibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyDietPatches

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com