System Performance Metering [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 11:56:35 PST 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacVmibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

John,
I have not seen residential PV system metering in Japan, but Japanese
commercial PV systems have one-way kWh meters on the output of the PV
system similar to California commercial PV systems. All grid-tied PV
systems in Germany have a one-way revenue meter on the output of the PV
system that are read monthly by the local utility company and the owners
receive a check for the energy they sell to the grid. Past July in Germany,
I saw only revenue meters and was told that there are no net metered
systems.
Joel Davidson