Commercial Water Heating [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Thu Dec 2 21:16:32 PST 2004

Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

Hi y'All,
    I did some analysis several year ago on waste water heat recovery
for a laundromat.
The timing of the waste water cycle and fill cycles was not coincident,
and I came to the conclusion was that the efficiency of the system would
not support the investment.
The drain heat exchanger might work better on a shower where the supply
and drain flows are coincident. This conclusion is supported by Darryl's
experience.
    Hot water heating issues are likely to get more interesting as the
cost of Natural Gas rises. I have been getting papers on the long term
forecast for LNG, and basically worldwide demand is outrunning supply.
    The last solar thermal marketing opportunity in the 70's was
characterized by lots of really terrible designs and equipment developed
by inexperienced entrepueners and installed by incompetents. A
significant percentage of the buying public got burned. It is up to the
wrenches to get really agressive about marketing good equipment
installed to the highest standards to keep the sharks and fools out of
the center of the market.

culater  deant

--
Dean T. Newberry
Marketing and Sales

Quantum Energy Group
256 Applegate School Road
Applegate, Ca. 95703

Tel: 530 878-4585
Fax: 530 878-6685
Cel: 530 867-2392

deant at dcn.org
http://www.talbottsolar.com/
http://mjdsolar.com/

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacVmkbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/LeadClick

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com