DC to DC converters [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 17:46:19 PST 2004

Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl9bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hi Folks,

My only experience with them has been as a power supply for Wattsun
Trackers on pole mounts outdoors.  I have only bought them through
Ron at Array Tech.  They seem like a really robust unit and I know
that Ron spent some time looking for something with high reliability.
I'd direct future inquiries to him about why he chose them.

While their inverters, according to Chris, may be less than up to
snuff, their DC>DC and AC>DC line are DIN mountable (nice for a field
of 8 trackers), short circuit protected, and have worked for years
without failure.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Jeff C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gosolar at villagepower.com

530-470-9166
877-SOLARVillage
877-765-2784
425 Nimrod St.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest “Hottie” on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl6bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Vente

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php