More Trouble with SW+ [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Tue Nov 30 17:08:09 PST 2004

We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don’t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
http://click.topica.com/caacSn6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/KnockOutDebt

Hi Ray,

I don't think this is a software issue, as both units you tried should be the same version. Does the generator have a GFCI breaker on the output? The EMI filter caps on the AC1 and 2 inputs may be causing enough leakage current to make some GFCI's think there is a ground fault when the relays close, which could explain what you are seeing. We have tested the Plus units on a lot of different generators and haven't had any problems, but most had standard breakers.

Contact our tech support guys at the numbers below to get some more help with this.

Thanks

Mark

1-800-670-0707
1-800-446-6180