PV Trackers [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Wed Sep 15 17:28:52 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

For a large array I use the Wattsun trackers the new bull gear setup as it
is flat out bullet [and wind] proof. Granted I have replaced  more than one
controller over the 12 years but, Array Technologies warranty program is
about the best service and most concerned I have ever experienced from any
company, period.  I have been installing Wattsun trackers from Seattle, WA
to Costa Rica and many at high elevation locations in Colorado and am about
to install one at our new demo-home for grid intertie w/battery backup in
town to "show off the stuff how it works in town too". [Going to use the new
Outback PS-2 for grid system]

I have seen too many Zomeworks in cold, cloudy and windy weather pointed in
totally the wrong direction. Our two clients that have Zomeworks now wish
after 3 years that they had gone with a Wattsun ....... Nothing like a west
facing array with 2' of fresh snow on it, wouldn't you rather be headed for
the ski hill or the back country?

I feel the best location for Zome Works in in hot sunny desert situations
with out too much cloudy or windy weather.

My .02  at 7,000 ft.el. in SW Colorado with fresh snow already on the
peaks - Dana Orzel

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People.
Great Solar Works, Inc.
dana at solarwork.com - 970.626.5253
Ridgway, CO, USA

Is Gay Marriage a Civil Rights Issue? Click here and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvRbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com