phone buzz and DR to FX [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Sep 1 17:30:01 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

  Hi Geoff,

  I would (carefully) like to add that SW's ALSO create a very noticeable
buzz in spite of what has been said to the contrary. It may not be quite so
bad as a DR but it is there just the same. We have one customer that was
about to rip everything out and shove it where the sun don't shine until we
replaced it all with Outback equipment. No buzz, happy customer! (No
proctologist!)

  Matt T