Clarifications re Fine-Stranded Cables [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler cpae1 at direcway.com
Fri Aug 27 19:03:08 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

This discussion is quite invigorating, but I still don't see the big problem
with using welding cable for battery connections etc. other than someone,
somewhere has decided for whatever reason that they are not adequate.
The acid tests that Drake did in 2000 seem quite clear to me that welding
cable is the best choice for these applications.