Flexible Cables: Important Safety Issue [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Fri Aug 27 08:39:25 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

Colleagues:

As much as I hate nay-sayers, I do appreciate any chance to improve my
craft.  Apparently John Wiles opinion has encouraged several of us to
examine how we make these type of connections and to share some information
on that subject.  This is good.

I don't see any reason to panic about connections carefully made to
flexible cables.  I think JW's claims may be over stated.  Apparently he
has some conflict in his interests.  The latter is pertinent information,
and I will take that into account when I weigh his opinions.

Having said that, I believe all human beings deserve our respect.  These
are publicly available posts, and I'd like to suggest we take the high road
in regards to these discussions.  A wink and a nod can tell enough if there
are personality issues, without making us look less than the professionals
we all strive to be.

Thanks again to all of you who so freely share so much valuable information.

William Miller

Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
http://click.topica.com/caacvglbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/AARP

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com