PV Powered inverters-II [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Jul 12 17:44:47 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caacpgGbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Ryan,

I think we need a clarification on the message from PV Powered. A single
circuit breaker cannot provide backfeed protection to two strings coming
into a PV array. The only reason you can put to strings on an SB2500U is
because it has been listed for NO backfeed. 15A of backfeed doesn't obsolve
you of overcurrent protection on the strings unless you only have one
string. Not many 2.8 kW systems only have one string.

Bill.