PV combiner box protection [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Thu Jun 24 15:09:41 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

Ray:

Speaking of not affording, can you afford to lose your business in a
lawsuit?  Can you afford to lose sleep worrying about the job that may
result in a house fire?

Rather than resist doing the job right, maybe you should be looking for
clients that you can install and not worry about burning their houses
down.  I have people ask me to do a shoddy job once in a while and I have
one answer:  it's either right or its unsafe, and I don't install unsafe
systems.

I can't afford to lose my business, and I need all the sleep I can get!

William Miller

At 10:53 AM 6/24/2004, you wrote:
>=
>Hi Phil;
>
>All I can tell you is that many people are not going to be able to afford
>your way, and they're going to keep daisy chaining to infinity. I'm trying
>to offer a compromise that is safe and reasonable even if its not to code.

Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
http://click.topica.com/caacneLbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/411Web

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm