small diesel generator [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Jun 21 20:50:19 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

HI Hugh,

I view the generator to be dual purpose: charge the batteries and provide
backup for the inverter in case if fails.

I currently don't view efficiency to the be the most important issue,
reliablity is the most important to most applications that I deal with.

I use AC gennys.

jay

Peltz Power