square-wave inverter vs the world [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Jun 14 21:13:56 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

HI William,

Seems like a bit of metal flex should take care of the job?

To me the AC box is a small price to pay for the breakers, inverter bypass,
tformer housing and AC outlet,

buts thats just my view.

jay

peltz power