Satellite internet - power consumption. [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Mon May 31 07:19:17 PDT 2004

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ AIU

All,

We are using the Direcway 6000 modem on an ethernet hub and running PC and
Mac lapdogs seamlessly.  Can power modem down whilst working on either or
both computers then restart when on-line wanted with no glitches.

Ezra