wire sizing at Higher voltages [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Apr 20 18:06:41 PDT 2004

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Hi Ray,

I'm curious about just how far are you trying to run this wire? #4 using a
SMA?

And what voltage drop are you trying to get?

thanks,
jay

Peltz Power